Following the Government announcement that playgrounds are permitted to open, the Parish Council have today re-opened Stanton Drew Play Area.
Visitors to the Play Area should practise social distancing at all times and bring their own sanitiser to clean their hands frequently. If possible, and where appropriate, please bring your own wipes to clean equipment after your children have used it.
• Families with clinically vulnerable members: Do NOT use the equipment without first cleaning it.
• We hope that parents and carers ensure that rules are followed around social distancing and hand hygiene to protect themselves and others from the spread of COVID-19.
• Please take responsibility for your own family’s safety by respecting the Government guidelines. If you arrive at the Play Area and it is busy, either wait patiently in a socially distanced way or head home and come back later.
• Do not touch your face. Remember to cough or sneeze into a tissue. Take tissues home or put them into the bins provided (use an arm if a tissue is not available).
• Eating and drinking within the Play Area should be avoided.
• Anyone who develops symptoms of COVID-19 should return home immediately.